I Finally Made It

I always thought about starting a blog to track my designing experience, but I never thought that I would be interested in doing so until now. I've learned a lot from other blog sites like LiveLoveDIY and Young House Love that not only gave me encouragement that I could do anything I put my mind to, but also allowed me to see that mistakes happen and it's OK to show them off here and there.
Before I get too carried away, I would like to welcome you to my site and if you have any advice I am always happy to hear see what you have to say! I know I have a long way to go but I'm determined to take my dreams and turn them into reality. Stay tuned for my recent project in the making, my bedroom. Here's a sneak peak of how it used to look.


 Lime green is splendid right?? Well after a while it can get kinda boring. Just know when I am finally satisfied, this room will look nothing how it look in these photos.

Labels: , , ,