Well I'm back at it with the crafts again this week. Last Monday, I started painting this little fellow here and had been working on it all week.
Since I had white paint from a while ago, I figured why not use this and not let it go to waste. The story behind it is... I went to Lowe's and asked for ceiling paint and the lady told me that white paint should work fine. Well long story short it didn't.
Last week I had finally bought the right ceiling paint. The reveal on Bianca's room will be coming shortly next week if everything goes as planned.
Back to the crafts.
First, I painted the entire B white. It took two coats, but I did a third coat just in case.
Afterwards, I started painting purple on the background. I did three coats for this also.
And here is the finished project:
Here's the cost breakdown:
White Paint: Already had (Don't remember how much it was though)
Purple Acrylic Paint (PLAID): ~$1
"B": Already Had
So the total comes to $1! AWESOME!
Labels: Acrylic, B, DIY, paint