Get Away

No Let's Buy It for you this week, instead I have something better!

I finally went on vacation after two (or maybe more) years! Me and my family used to go every year since I could remember and for the last two years I sat out. It may have been more than two years, but time flies past me too often so I wouldn't be able to keep up no matter what.

But you probably are wondering where did I take off to? Well can you guess??

FLORIDA!

Exciting right? Well somewhat. If you don't go to Florida every year then it would be. This may be my 10th time going or maybe I'm exaggerating. I'll say it's at least my 6th, not that you care or anything.

By this time you are probably wondering what all did I do? Well we just sat at the resort the entire weekend, and debated on what we were going to do. I'm just kidding. We went to Universal Studios from 10am to 8pm (You can blame the wait on rides).

Before we get there, let's take a look at the resort.

We stayed in Orlando at Bonnet Creek. This is our first time here and I fell in love with it! I wished that I was a pro at taking pictures and driving at the same time but that's impossible for me to do.

Well here goes a load full...





















And that's all I got of the resort. I kind of suck at taking pictures when I'm fascinated with everything myself. Just know there was many awesome pools, the best I've seen since we've been going to resorts. One pool that I saw had a slide and I seen plenty more pools but I didn't get a picture of any of them. I know, I know I suck! If you want to know or considering staying, just check it out here!

Now let's continue on to the park!

Of course when I am excited I don't take as many pictures as I could but I managed to do better than what I thought.










Well maybe I didn't do as well as I thought I did. I didn't take any pictures of all the rides I road. I guess the main thing on my mind was having to stand in line for 1 hour or more!!! But I'll let you in on some secrets to keep your wait down.

1. SINGLE RIDER OR EXPRESS PASS! Going the free route is always GREAT and that's is the single rider route. Of course you and your party will be split up, but wouldn't you rather stand in line for half the time instead of the full time or more? Unfortunately, we didn't experience that until we went on our last ride of the day. HARRY POTTER and must I say it was my favorite ride of the entire park. Maybe because it's not your traditional roller coaster and the 3-d effects are awesome! Now on the other hand you can go for the Express Pass for a hefty $70 bucks for only riding 1 time each ride that has it or around $95 for unlimited rides. That's just for that day only which means you can't use it another day that you go to the park.

And I think that's all my secrets I have for you... Yeah you thought it was going to be list, me too at first.

We also went shopping at the outlet and managed to leave right before it started pouring down! I only got one item and that was a dress. I'm not a shopper when there is a million people out trying to do the same thing you are. Unfortunately, I didn't get to stop by any incredible houses or go by IKEA. Sounds boring right?? I am thinking the same thing! Who goes on vacation for that? I would! 

I'm looking forward to next year though. We are planning on going to MIAMI!!! I can say that I have never been there! Time to look at some things for me to do! Since I'm young I might as well go view the night life and meet the love of my life... hahaha I WISH!


Labels: