Bedroom Update: Desk Area

In order to get any work done and not be side track by the most amazing niece in the world, I needed a space of my own to concentrate and the only space in the house where I could do that is in my bedroom. Not the best place, but it will most definitely do the job since sitting in my bed all day trying to concentrate makes me want to sleep and watch TV.

I find myself purchasing a desk from Walmart, didn't want anything expensive since I was only going to be working at it occasionally.

  Mainstays Writing Table, Ebony Ash
Next on my list was finding a chair and some kind art. For this I went to Kirkland's. There were two chairs that I simple adored, but to stay away from my comfort zone i went with the green even though the blue one made my heart squeal.



Luckily I didn't pay that much for the chair since I was able to get 10% off with an app they have. I also found a picture that just spoke to me.


Sometimes I still think about the blue chair but chairs are always easy to switch out and put somewhere else in your house. Well here's a few more pictures:

(I also had to put together the chair, but at least my building skills are getting better. Just wait until I am able to have a saw in my hands.)




And here it is today:

I'm no where near where I want to be but it's a start. Here's what I plan to have done by the end of the year:

 If anyone have any other suggestions go ahead and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say!

Labels: , , , ,