Give Me a B!

Well I'm back at it with the crafts again this week. Last Monday, I started painting this little fellow here and had been working on it all week.



Since I had white paint from a while ago, I figured why not use this and not let it go to waste. The story behind it is... I went to Lowe's and asked for ceiling paint and the lady told me that white paint should work fine. Well long story short it didn't.


Last week I had finally bought the right ceiling paint. The reveal on Bianca's room will be coming shortly next week if everything goes as planned.

Back to the crafts.

 First, I painted the entire B white. It took two coats, but I did a third coat just in case.




Afterwards, I started painting purple on the background. I did three coats for this also.


And here is the finished project:




Here's the cost breakdown:

White Paint: Already had (Don't remember how much it was though)
Purple Acrylic Paint (PLAID): ~$1
"B": Already Had

So the total comes to $1! AWESOME! 



Labels: , , ,