Changing Directions

For the last few days, I've been busting my butt to get everything that I wanted done to my site. Don't get my wrong, I love what it was before but now I even love it better! Let's start out with the obvious change:

The Template.


I switched over to a template that I had gotten off a site and I'm loving it! I now have some social media buttons that are in your face instead of hiding in places here and there. I have also added a widget that slides down the page as you scroll so that if you decide to Pin it, Tweet it, or Facebook like it you can do so without scrolling all the way back up to the beginning of the post.




Speaking of Pinterest, I now have the pin it button on all the pictures so that you can easily pin your favorite pictures/posts.



I've also added a related post widget that I've been trying to do for the last 7 months! Thanks to The Great Owl, I was able to fulfill my dream (sounds silly right).


And last, but certainly not least, I added a new comment system called Disqus to help me respond to your comments faster by letting me and letting you know when I have responded.

So what do you think? You like it or what? Let me know by voting here!






Labels: ,