Let's Buy It

Well it's been a while for this series, but lately I've been on Trulia everyday looking at homes for rent and for sale. I just have a big dream of owning my first home and can and can not wait until that day comes in hopefully 5 years! So today I thought I should share this home with you before someone snatch it off the market:

House #6



For some reason, this house caught my eye the moment that I seen it. I don't know what it is about it yet, but I normally don't fall for houses like this.

$120,000

3 Bedrooms; 2 Baths 

1401 square feet

Ranch

I think what draws me to this home is because it has 2 living spaces and that is a major plus to me because at times I don't want to be sitting up in my bed watching TV just because someone is occupying the living room. It's nice to sit out of bed and not find myself getting lazier the more I'm laying it.


And while the kitchen needs a little updating, this house is ready to move in. What I really love is the hardwood floors that flows throughout the house even though they aren't the same throughout the house, that could be changed later on down the line.



Both of the bathrooms have the same colors and design on the walls. For some reason I like it. It may be because those are my favorite colors together if you can't tell from my own room


The backyard isn't that bad. Just need a little more grass and some more spice and it will be good to go.



Overall this house has a lot to offer by just the looks of it, but of course you won't know until you actually see it for yourself!

For more pictures and all that good stuff, you can see this listing here!

Labels: