Ooops I Did it Again!

Sorry for my Britney Spears' moment but that is how I felt about me disappearing on you guys again.

Where have I been? Enjoying my time with these two fellows here!


Don't mind Caiden's belly, he loves to eat!

Life has been amazing since Caiden entered this world almost 4 months ago, and I'm trying to soak up all the time I can with him since it seems like he is growing up so fast. Just a few months ago he was this little ole skinny little boy.


Now he is as big as I am. Well that is at least that's how I feel when I'm carrying him around everywhere.


He's never camera ready you guys. One day he will get it down pack, hopefully.

But I could go on and on about him so let's move on...

Oh yeah... my room changed around again and I didn't even get to show you how it was before. Hopefully I will be showing you all soon.

WHERE AM I IN LIFE??

I'm at a huge decision in my life and I have so many decisions to make and roads to take that it doesn't make any sense. I'm somewhat overwhelmed with life and it's decisions that I'm at a standstill. I'm not even ready to speak about them publicly yet. One day I know that I will be. Maybe soon, maybe next year, but I will say it's about pursuing my dream job and moving out. Well I can talk about the moving out part since I'm always excited about these things.

You may remember me talking about the project house I wanted to take on in this house. Well, unfortunately, I don't know when that will happen, but I still want to partake in those festivities whenever they do. I still remember I have to show you my bathroom plans, I haven't forgotten at all. Just got to get around to it. I was going to rent this house out from my aunt, but since plans have changed so has the road.

In the meantime, I'm deciding on if I want to move out or not. I already have an apartment in mind but I find myself at a standstill on whether or not I would rather just wait for how ever long and save up to buy a house or just go ahead and dive right into an apartment. All those problems that comes with a older home scares me, but I also know I don't want a new home because I feel like I can't really make it my own. Or maybe I just want to knock down my own walls, design my own kitchen and bathrooms, repaint the entire house just because I can, and do all those other things that I feel like a new house would not provide. I find myself asking, why tear up an new home when you can tear up a older home and "customize" it to the way of your liking. You may feel like this is getting a little too wordy, so I'm going to stop here before I go haywire

I really enjoyed speaking writing to you all and I plan on making mood boards for the rooms in the apartment. Even if I decide that it's best not to go, at least I will have a design just in case I ever change my mind.



Labels: , ,