Follow Your Heart

Have you ever sat back and wondered if you were really living life right now? Well that's how I've been for the last few months!

On July 11th, I built up enough courage to ask about a career in Real Estate after two months of debating if it was the route to go. I knew I loved to decorate and look at the houses that were out there on the market, but I didn't know if this was the way for me.

I found myself at Coldwell Banker sitting with a honest, loving, and caring woman, Tina Clark, and started to explore the path that I thought I had wanted to take. The moment I left her office, I knew I wanted to be a Real Estate Agent and there was no doubt in my mind.

So here I am now, traveling along the path that I know is right for me. How do I know this? I always asked God, what am I to do with myself? While going through college I thought I wanted to be a doctor, but that soon changed as I ventured into the Biology field. For a while I didn't know what to do, and thought that I would never know. As soon as I started trusting God, everything started to lay into order. Trust me, It won't all happen when you think it will happen, but it will happen right on time.

I am overwhelmed with happiness, excitement, and desire to continue on the path that is right for me. I encourage all of you to go out there and figure out what is that also. Not just sit behind a device and look at what jobs that you think you will love, but actually going out there and asking and learning about it to make sure it is the right fit for you.

Don't let fear overcome you, take a big breath and take a step into the direction that God has for you to go.

Living the life you want to live is better than living a life you don't enjoy at all.

Branch out, Learn, Live, and Trust that you will find what's in store for you.