Ticking Time Bomb

For the last week, I really didn't know what to expect. After the peeling of the walls, I felt like life was over! Fortunately, I still was optimistic and now at the end  middle of a long journey.

So here's the room all painted (I tried to capture as less mess as possible).


There's still some imperfections in the paint peeling wall but it's not as noticeable as it was in the last post.




After taking the tape down from the ceiling, the damage wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (Well not bad at all). None of the ceiling was taken off like I thought. The only problem was paint on the ceiling from the last two times the room was painted which is why I bought ceiling paint my first trip to home depot.






To sum everything up, this wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be. I think the only reason is because my sister took on most of the sanding of the walls in the room. 

Eventually, I will paint all the base boards and trim again because as you can see paint doesn't seem to stay on the walls. 

It only took 1.5 cans of paint. So I still have enough to paint the closets if I ever feel like unscrewing everything and putting it back up.


Labels: , , , ,