Room Reveal

Just because it's the last day of April, here's an extra post just for you!

First, I want to say thank you for those that take time out of your day to help me out and let me know what you are thinking. It means a lot to me and makes me feel as if I'm not the only one there. You are greatly loved and appreciated.

At the beginning of this week, I let you all in on a secret about another room getting a makeover and the responses were all over the place, but I like it that you actually said something. I left a hint before I closed out on my last post, but don't know if it clicked in anyone's head, but here is the clue:

"It's going to be loads of fun!"

If you still aren't with me, it's ok, no need to feel bad or anything. I know I was the main one that always didn't get the clues when the teacher would give you the answer in a hidden form. It just takes practice. If you still haven't figured it out, here's my new project:


Were you expecting this? I wasn't until I found myself on pinterest looking at laundry rooms all night last week. Here's how it looks now, but don't judge us because of the mess (I'm sure i'm not the only one).


And here's a mood board to let you see what I'm going for.


I'll have a break down for you tomorrow for what each item means. In the mean time, If you want my updates directly, you can subscribe by email at the top right of this page. All you will get is an email for when I post a post.




Labels: