Let's Buy It (Part 3)

I have a lot planned for you this week! Posts for everyday! So tune in everyday at 10:30 am for your daily post this week! Now aren't you guys lucky?

Today we are zooming in on a house that doesn't need as many of renovations as the last three houses we looked at.

So meet House #4

$139,000
3bd 2 ba
1,796 sqft.





Are you thinking what I'm thinking? The outside needs some work of course. Here's what I would do for the front yard:

Repaint siding
Plant some flowers
Hope that the grass fills in, if not, plant more seeds


And here's the backyard







For here I would most definitely repaint the the "deck" and extend the concrete to the left of it. I would also make a walkway from the driveway to the back slab.
Even though you can't tell, the gate needs to be repaired also. It never fails that the house has a fence around it but you can't close it. Now that doesn't make any sense to me.

And off to the inside we go:





As you can see, there is nothing really to be done from appearance. The only thing I would do is do something to that wall in the living room with the hole. Depending on where it is in the house I would either make it more open so that you can see right into the next room or close it up. Of course I would repaint the place as I decide how each room will look, but I would also paint the fireplace to match which ever color I am picking as an accent or white wash it.

So what's my favorite thing about this house? The floors of course! As we discussed in a previous post, I would melt away if I had some dark floors!

Let's Buy It Series
Part 1
Part 2



Labels: